The final Release for the course is due on December 6th and this one is the last thing I do in this course. Release 0.4 is similar to previous release so I dived into github to look for issues and start working on them.
This project has seen lots of commits and development over the last few weeks with around 300 pull requests and 250+ issue filed since the project began.
There were still a lot of issues and I picked one created by our professor. Issue 259 , aims at creating a class “Post” which can be used to create objects for each blog post. It will have data about each post along with some methods.
I am half way through this issue and hopefully get it done by next week.
To be honest, I have no idea about this one.
I am looking at a project which is really big. The project contains UI components modeled after google’s material design guide.
With over 130K users of the project and over 10,000+ stars, this project is really big.
I am still looking into the issue and going through the structure of the project to understand how will I proceed with it.
HAPPY CODING !
- Telescope: https://github.com/Seneca-CDOT/telescope
- My telescope fork: https://github.com/jatinAroraGit/telescope
- Release 0.4: https://wiki.cdot.senecacollege.ca/wiki/OSD_%26_DPS909_Fall_2019_-_Release_0.4
- Telescope issue: https://github.com/Seneca-CDOT/telescope/issues/259
- External Project: https://github.com/mui-org/material-ui